By A. J. Abraham
Read Online or Download Another Look: One God and Three Faiths PDF
Similar islam books
This paintings lines the origins of apocalyptic prophecy in Christianity and Islam via in-depth examinations of numerous texts came upon in the Bible, the Quran, and the Hadith. the writer contends that Christianity and Islam, frequently noticeable as of the first fundamentalist and proselytizing international faiths, stay pitted opposed to one another in an ongoing fight to impose their non secular ideology at the remainder of the area via both strength or persuasion.
Peace can't be attained so long as there are ideologies that advertise hate. humans don’t obviously do evil. They do evil whilst indoctrinated. stable humans do evil issues after they understand injustice. usually their notion is imaginary. lots of individuals should be manipulated to think that they're victimized.
The Prophet Muhammad initiated essentially the most major non secular and cultural advancements in human historical past, bringing the faith of Islam to the realm. Adil Salahi's compelling biography strains the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad from his start and adolescence to the triumph of Islam and its carry on Arabia.
It's a recognized and accredited proven fact that the 1st few years of marriage are pivotal in setting up and strengthening its beginning. the 1st years also are the main tender and hard, simply because making accidental yet grave error during this period of time can impart irreparable harm to the connection.
- The Many Faces of Political Islam: Religion and Politics in the Muslim World
- Transnational Muslim Politics: Reimagining the Umma (Routledge Research in Transnationalism)
- Islam et pouvoir : Les finalités de la Charia et la légitimité du pouvoir (French Edition)
- Partners of Zaynab: A Gendered Perspective of Shia Muslim Faith (Studies in Comparative Religion)
- The Violent Pilgrimage: Christians, Muslims and Holy Conflicts, 850–1150
Extra info for Another Look: One God and Three Faiths