By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a entire remedy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental technique and the translation of adsorption facts bought with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques catch the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the construction of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Lithium-Ion Batteries good points an in-depth description of alternative lithium-ion purposes, together with very important beneficial properties resembling safeguard and reliability. This identify acquaints readers with the varied and sometimes consumer-oriented functions of this frequent battery variety. Lithium-Ion Batteries additionally explores the suggestions of nanostructured fabrics, in addition to the significance of battery administration structures.
Comprises information at the geological devices of Nigeria and the linked mineral assets. The ebook is split into 3 elements. half 1 discusses the geology of the crystalline rocks and their nearby distribution whereas the sedimentary basins represent the topic of half 2. half three takes the mineral assets of Nigeria one on one, their geological setting, mode of incidence, localities and the place attainable the reserves estimation.
The purpose of this short is to provide, in enough element, a non-perturbative strategy for calculating optical hyperpolarizabilities. the facility to successfully compute hyperpolarizabilities, for a number of various molecular platforms, makes this short worthwhile for these engaged within the computational layout of recent electro-optical fabrics.
This sequence of volumes goals to submit authoritative evaluate articles on quite a lot of interesting and modern subject matters in fuel and condensed section kinetics. examine in Chemical Kinetics enhances the acclaimed sequence complete Chemical Kinetics, and is edited through an identical staff of pros.
- Modeling of Molecular Properties
- Risk Assessment of Chemicals: An Introduction
- Topics in Stereochemistry: Volume 23
- Polymer Blends: 2
Extra info for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications