By Rabbi Arthur Segal,Jr. Frank Dunne
Read or Download A Spiritual and Ethical Compendium to the Torah and Talmud PDF
Similar judaism books
During this first complete background in English of the Jews of Hebron, Jerold S. Auerbach explores one of many oldest and such a lot vilified Jewish groups on the planet. Spanning 3 thousand years, from the biblical narrative of Abraham's buy of a burial cave for Sarah to the violent current, it deals a debatable research of a neighborhood situated on the crossroads of the Israeli-Palestinian fight over nationwide barriers and the interior Israeli fight over the that means of Jewish statehood.
To discover additional information on Rowman & Littlefield titles, please stopover at www. rlpgbooks. com.
Shalom: A Congregational advisor to Jewish Meditation contains Jewish Meditation as a historical past, Meditation: What Makes it Jewish? , and teaching the Congregation approximately Jewish Meditation. This contains: Chanting, Visualization, and Textual Meditations, benefits & Spontaneous reaction. ebook comprises Jewish Meditation Questionnaire with Responses, Bibliography and extra assets for extra examine and suggestion.
20 years in the past, in the course of the evening and at the final day of the legislative consultation, the hot York nation Legislature created a publicly funded tuition district to cater to the pursuits of a spiritual sect known as the Satmar, an insular crew of Hasidic Jews that gadgets to, between different issues, lady institution bus drivers.
- Pens on the Parshah: a poet's reflections on the Torah readings
- Alopecia Areata: Jewish Answers to a Modern Disease
- Solus Deus: Untersuchungen zur Rede von Gott im Brief des Paulus an die Römer (Beihefte Zur Zeitschrift Fur Die Neutestamentliche Wissenschaft) (German Edition)
- The Making of the Abrahamic Religions in Late Antiquity (Oxford Studies in the Abrahamic Religions)
- Putting God Second: How to Save Religion from Itself
Additional info for A Spiritual and Ethical Compendium to the Torah and Talmud