By Harold E. Batson
The scope of the bibliography is monetary conception among 1870-1929, the heyday of the neo-classical revolution. the 1st a part of the paintings is a chain of decide upon bibliographies of different branches of conception. the second one half covers a chain of bibliographies of the works of key authors.
* Bibliography covers American & English guides and German, French and Italian sources.
* topics lined comprise: overseas exchange, danger, offer & call for, pageant & Monopoly, Taxation and Public Expenditure.
Read or Download A Select Bibliography of Modern Economic Theory 1870-1929 PDF
Best publishing & books books
This reference advisor offers entry to nearly 1,000 books, booklet chapters, articles, and dissertations concerning the 3 Mozart-Da Ponte operas, Le nozze di Figaro, Don Giovanni, and Cosi fan tutte. Mozart and Da Ponte collaborated on those operas among 1786 and 1791. The literature precise during this quantity contains fabric released from Mozart's demise to the current.
A revised and improved version of a bestselling classic--more than 90,000 copies bought of the 1st editionThis re-creation comprises to fully new chaptersCleverly weaves jointly workouts, tales, quotations, and illustrations to supply a enjoyable and useful advisor to suggestion generationHow to Get principles exhibits you--no subject your age or ability, your task or training--how to come back up with extra rules, quicker and more uncomplicated.
Die Studie ist die erste wissenschaftliche Untersuchung über die Geschäftstätigkeit Georg von Holtzbrincks vor 1948. Die von ihm betriebenen Firmen waren eher unbedeutend. Das Geschick, mit dem Holtzbrinck sich dieser Instrumente experimentell bediente, verweist jedoch bereits auf den späteren Konzernstrategen.
Editing Nineteenth-Century Fiction: Papers given at the thirteenth annual Conference on Editorial Problems, University of Toronto, 4-5 November 1977: Volume ... Editions: The Nineteenth-Century Novel)
First released in 1978, this choice of papers, first offered on the 13th annual convention on Editorial difficulties in 1977, makes a speciality of the modifying of nineteenth-century fiction. 4 of the papers are dedicated to unmarried authors – Dickens, Thackeray, Hardy and Zola – whereas the 5th takes its precept examples from Hawthorne, Twain and Crane.
- Causal Overdetermination and Contextualism (SpringerBriefs in Philosophy)
- Methodology and Method in History (RLE Accounting): A Bibliography (Routledge Library Editions: Accounting)
- Many Subtle Channels: In Praise of Potential Literature
- Blind Impressions: Methods and Mythologies in Book History (Material Texts)
- Chapter One: A Fast, Fun Way To Write Fiction
Extra resources for A Select Bibliography of Modern Economic Theory 1870-1929